THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED – DATE TBC
**Scroll down for our COVID-19 meaures**
Lou Lou’s Vintage Fair, voted ‘The UK’s favourite’, returns to PETERBOROUGH CRESSET on SUN 29TH NOV!!!
2020 hasn’t been the year we had envisioned but there really is no better time to come and support local, small and independent businesses.
Our specialist vintage traders are all stocked up with new seasonal collections, ready and waiting for you. With stunning women’s wear, menswear, jewellery, collectables and home wares there’s surely no better way to spend the day.
Grab yourself a unique piece of the past whilst doing your part for the planet by shopping the sustainable way!
At this time we are encouraging customers to pre-book tickets for your preferred arrival time. We are currently not taking cash on the door and all tickets must be purchased online.
PRE BOOKED TICKETS (priority entry) – buytickets.at/loulousvintagefair
Pre booking tickets will help us reduce congestion for entry into the event at any one time, maintain social distancing within the event and offers a cashless entry system.
Tickets are available up until entry.
MAKING OUR EVENT COVID-19 SAFE
In order to ensure customer and trader safety the following has been implemented for this event:
– We have worked alongside the venue to determine a safe number of shoppers and traders within the venue.
– Spaced the event around the venue to optimise social distancing.
– Timed ticketed entry.
– Capped customer numbers at any one time.
– Managed queue system.
– No hand stamps.
– Encouraging cashless options throughout the event.
– Regular hand sanitising stations.
– Face coverings are required for entry unless you have a health condition that prevents you from wearing one.
– One way system.
– Wider walkways.
– More doors open to allow for increased ventilation.
– Clear social distancing signage.
– Additional regular cleaning of high traffic touch points & areas.
– Background music kept to a minimum to ensure people do not need to raise their voice to speak to each other.
SUNDAY 29th NOVEMBER
10am – 4pm
£2.50 PAY ON THE DOOR ENTRY
UNDER 12S FREE